So you’ve got something to say about a piece you read on The Inner Condition, huh?
Well, be our guest! We now accept fan letters, general feedback and opinions in our Reader Reaction columns. If you’d like to submit a reader reaction piece, send it to the email below after reading the following guidelines.
*Submissions that do not meet these guidelines may not be posted.
- Be sure to indicate which article you’re addressing and/or the columnist who wrote it. This information should be put in the subject line of your email.
- Your submission must be at least 200 words. Think of it as a letter that you’re writing in to a magazine. It should be well thought out and written with care.
- Feel free to end the article with your name and a link or email address if you’d like. You can also be as detailed or as vague as you’d like about your location. (ie. John Doe, Chicago IL. or Jane Doe, France) Otherwise you can remain anonymous.
- Please do not send attachments. Simply copy & paste your submission directly into the body of your email.
- Please be respectful of our columnists. No submission that contains abusive, malicious or ignorant content will be acknowledged in any way.
- Stay tuned for future columns. Maybe you’ll get a response to your letter!
- ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com